Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 38

Today there was beautiful cold sunshine. And I am grateful for my husband for taking me out to lunch so I had the opportunity to see it. We don't get the opportunity to spend time with just the two of us very often so it was a extra special treat.

I don't have a picture today, I thought about taking a picture of my Subway sandwich but it seemed a little cliche.

Ken was off from work today. He is still recovering from having his wisdom teeth out on Tuesday. He had one bite of his sandwich and then decided liquids were still the best option. Boy have we gone through a lot of yogurt the past couple of days.

He plans on going back to work tomorrow. Hopefully, the soreness and pain he has in his jaw and mouth will be bearable. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment