Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 60 & 62

Sorry I'm a little mixed up with my posts. I've been alternating back and forth between memory cards so I keep skipping days and then finding my pictures again.

 

I fell off the wagon. I am a huge Coca-Cola addict but like all addicts, once I start drinking it, I seem to drink more and more. I had been soda free since the beginning of the year but was neeeeeeeding a Coke.
 
I am grateful for Ken for indulging me and getting me such a pretty bottle too. Tasty aesthetically pleasing. 



I'm so excited my orchids are blooming. I was given this plant  as a gift a couple of months ago. I watered it a few times and all of my blooms fell off. I then had a plant with two sticks growing out of the dirt. But, they were healthy looking sticks. I kept watering it intermittently and now one of my "sticks" has a branch of buds and so far two new blooms.

I am grateful for the friend who gave me the gift and for the delicate beauty it brings to my windowsill.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a coke addict to. As I to am trying to stay off the juice, I find the bigger the better!

    ReplyDelete