Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 63

Anique is participating in her schools American Girl club this month. The club meets once a week and they learn about one of the girls. This includes learning about the time period, culture, food or whatever else might be relevant. There is generally a project or reading that goes along with the lesson.

Girls bring their dolls if they have them and introduce them on the first day. Anique's birthday isn't until April but my mom decided to take her shopping a little early. Anique was very excited to receive her very first American Girl doll and was so excited to take her to school on Monday. She picked out Saige.

I'm grateful for my mom (who spoils my daughter beyond belief) and for the fact that Anique is still in an age of play and not rushing to grow up too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Nick made me guess her name. I gave up after 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete