Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 59 & 61

 
 
I'm grateful for a sweet co-worker who brought in sweet treats on Friday. Frost Doughnuts in Mill Creek has some of the best doughnuts around. Not only do they have traditional flavors, such as this jelly filled one but they also offer some custom flavors as well. They are especially known for thier delicious smokey bacon maple bar. The salted caramel is yummy too.

 
 

Ken and I participated in the Hot Chocolate run this morning. This was our first 5K. I was so, so nervous because I thought someone was going to have to drag me across the finish line. But we both finished and it was a nice feeling of accomplishment. Ken not only finished but also ran the entire thing (unlike his out of shape wife who had to do some power walking on the hills--maybe it was the doughnuts). I'm very proud of him.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to share this event and time with Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment