Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16


I have a confession to make, I didn't take my gratitude picture today. The only picture I took today was of the Reese's Miniature before I ate it. I was needing an intervention from hubby. So yummy. So not on my plan today.

I digress. Today I am grateful for the beautiful day we had. The view on the drive to work was gorgeous. The mountains were out and sparkling with all their snow against a mostly clear blue sky. It was darn cold but the prettiness of the day mostly made up for that.

I swore I would take a picture when I got to work, but my mind was already inside the building as soon as I pulled in the parking lot. It was dark when I left. And still really cold.

But it's winter and thepure, clear days are a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment