Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19 & 20


It has been incredibly foggy for the last few days. We get lots of rain, but this thick fog is unusual. It doesn't burn off and it's just at or below freezing. Brrr!
I don't drink coffee (shh! no one says that outloud in Seattle) but I love a good hot chocolate every once and awhile.
 
I was very grateful for a chance to indulge on a cold day!
 

 
It's always a blessing when they play nicely together. The miracle of the xbox is a spontaneous increase in the positive sibling relationship. No, I don't condone them playing for ever and ever, but Bailey and his friends are very good about letting her join in on their online games. Anique and Bailey played a little Rock Band first. Anique is a natural on the drums. They spent the remainder of their video game time playing Minecraft.

 
 I'm grateful not only for them getting along, but also for Bailey and his willingness to include his little sister.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment