Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9

Okay, consistency is obviously not my strength. I have been falling behind in taking my pictures. I'll keep striving to get better.

This evening it began to snow. It has been chilly all day but we don't get snow very often. The kids are super excited. I'm bundled under a blanket now trying to keep my feet .

I'm grateful for having a warm dinner on a cold night. This isn't a very good picture of it but it was a nice hearty warm meal.

This morning I prepped a chicken soup for the slow-cooker and a batch of curry chicken. The kids aren't big fans of curry but the soup is alway a hit. I placed the ingredients for the curry chicken in a gallon ziploc and just poured it in to the pan to cook when I got home from work. Very easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment