Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 29


 
 

Took these yesterday but didn't get a chance to post them. Do you know what exciting day January 29th is? That's right, it's National Puzzle Day!!
 
I put up fliers at work and invited everyone to join in a puzzle exchange. Everyone could bring a puzzle or more and trade it for another that was on the table. I also laid a puzzle out on the table. We extended it another day because several people forgot their puzzles. There were only a few people who brought puzzles but others have been wandering back throughout the day to put together pieces. It's starting to shape.
 
I'm grateful to be able to share something I love with my co-workers and to provide an activity everyone can enjoy. It's nice on breaks to connect with staff you don't always see regularly.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment